Host an event
At the Valdez Museum & Historical Archive you have the perfect location for all of your private events; including weddings and receptions, cocktail parties, birthday celebrations, corporate events and much more!
General Rate: $150/ per hour
Educational / Government Rate: $100/ per hour
(2 hour minimum; 3 hour maximum)
Capacity = 158 Guests
Included Services and Supplies
- 50-cup coffee urn (2 available)
- 60-cup coffee urn
- Punch bowls
- Folding tables and chairs (4 banquet tables and 20 chairs available)
- Table linens
- Serving trays and plates
- Access to food preparation area
- Guided tours with Museum curator
- Pre-arranged guest gifts
- Children’s art and other activities with prior arrangement
- Audio / Visual Equipment and set up
- CD music and Ipod dock
- Use of the Pinzon Bar recovered from Old Town Valdez*
- The Egan Commons, is wonderful place to set up for either a conference or reception.
- The Valdez Museum has all the audio visual equipment you will need for your next meeting.
- Make history of your own at the Valdez Museum, and take advantage of some of our beautiful exhibits as a backdrop for your wedding.
- The Pinzon Bar, an Old Town relic over 100 years old, was painstakingly restored in 2004 …Caterers may set up a real bar* and snacks by special arrangement with the Executive Director.
- Look over our floor plans to choose the space that will work best for you.
The VMHA facility rental requests should be made in writing 30 days prior to event. Please print and complete the following facilities rental agreement. VMHA Facility Rental Agreement
*Alcohol may be served by a caterer with a caterer’s permit and a valid liquor license.