Valdez Museum Launches Community Survey
Valdez, Alaska, March 10, 2021 –As the Valdez Museum & Historical Archive (VMHA) moves forward with the New Museum Project it is vitally important for us to stay connected with community members and visitors. Outreach efforts like stakeholder interviews and a public Open House have been valuable sources of input. We are now taking a broader approach by conducting a Community Survey as the Museum continues to plan for the future. This survey will help the Museum:
- Understand the needs and opinions of our visitors
- Learn more about who the Museum currently serves
- Determine how we can better serve the community, both in the short term and in the long run as we plan for a new facility
- Realize how the community perceives our program of work
- Garner sustained support for the Museum now and in the future
Please take a few minutes and respond to this 12-question survey that allows you to make additional comments, expanding on the input you provide with your answers.
Just click on this link:
Thanks very much, and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information:
Patricia Relay, Executive Director
Tel. 907-835-2764, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org